View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
07 Toyota RAV 4, I suspect they messed up the sensor(s). The dealer wants $48.00 to check if one of the sensors is bad. I told Merchant's that if they messed the sensor(s) they are going to buy it.

I hate when people don't know how to do their job!
On vehicles with TPMS, when you switch out the tires you typically replace the valve stem core. So either he screwed up when he replaced the core and damaged the sensor or they somehow managed to damage the interior part of the sensor when installing the tire. It's also annoying when the vehicle doesn't tell you which sensor has the problem (or bad reading) even though most of the time it knows.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote