View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've been contemplating cars for a year. I've thought about the pros and cons of going 6 figures. Have read insurmountable reviews of cars etc... I feel the car that fits my personality and my preferred driving dynamics most is the MB AMG GTS... But configuring the car to my taste reached a whopping $159,600 before ttl. I can't go that high. I believe the Z in my mental theory would be the next best car... If the Z disappoints somehow? I've come to the conclusion that there's only one logical replacement. The best compromise between price, performance & style would be the Jaguar F Type... My only gripe is the electric steering in 2016 and it can go on a 200lb diet for the price.
I know the corvette would be faster, but I believe between the two, the jag probably had the better steering feel and the best quality for the money. I am not concerned with being the fastest guy on the block. And I think Jag n aftermarket KW may actually make a great team coupled with the optional carbon ceramics to reduce unsprung weight.

The test drives will tell the truth but. This is my theory from extensive research and reviews. I'm enamoured with the Camaro, but feel 188" for my driving style is too much mass.

Hoping the Z is everything I hope it to be so I can save a ton. I really want my next car to feel really special.