View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
is dat like a hyper black color? pretty cool.

with those dressup wheels, id even suggest lowering your ride and getting some spacers to tighten it up perfectly.
Ya sort of. I saw them at an event and thought they look gorgeous! It's like a black/chrome iridescent color.

I'm still going to be going fast with the wheels so I don't want to get too tight. I know what you mean though and love the way the clean tire-fender look is but I need to think about production mostly. Going to pair these wheels with some r888s and rip some tires Suspension comes next and that'll help with the gap!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote