View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 07:58 AM   #2577 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Wow, I will fire it up real quick and run a couple different scenarios and see if I can replicate those.
Which heists did it happen on? Just the Bank Cash or are you talking First world and Big bank?
bank Heist: Cash and gold. Deathwish. I had a random civi from the front walk all the way to the back. I had a guard alert 100% instantly while simply patrolling near the managers office while I was never their. A titan camera alerting instantly when i walked past it with a detection of 6.

Was downed 4 times on normal from the point Break Sky mission. 2 hitted at medium range to deplete armor. That shouldn't even be possible.