View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 06:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlady_z34 View Post
as soon as the cold weather came in my z have been giving me nothing but issues. first my check engine light comes on and off at random time for engine misfires for months now and today the stupid key light turned on while i was driving to walgreens. i was able to turn on and drive my car back home but the light stayed on. i guess i have to fix the damn steering wheel lock issue now. hopefully pulling the fuse out will work wonders for me
Right before I put the old girl up for winter, the key light was coming on and off for a few weeks. I changed the fob battery and even had Nissan look at it and they could find nothing wrong. I decided to use the spare fob and the light never came back on again. So, in my case, something happened to the primary fob. Now, I need to get another one to replace the bad one and all should be well.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote