View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
enguyen88
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Silver 6mt
enguyen88 is on a distinguished road

How much are you looking to get for the Supra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyalinks View Post
Hello everyone! I am a new member to these forums but I have been a frequent visitor for the past year. I do not have a Z as yet and have never owned a Nissan. However, I am looking to buy a preowned Z in a few months, it will be replacing my 94 non turbo supra, which has been a good car to me, but I have come to terms with what it is. Its not a true sports car, it is a gt. I want a true sports car, something with 2 seats an no more, since 99% of the time I find myself being the only occupant in my car, and being that I can't stand having extra things that I rarely uses, or never use, the two useless back seats in my Supra drive me crazy! Another contributing fact is that after doing some math, when I crunched the numbers, it would cost me twice as much money to get my supra to the level of performance of the Z. For those who might say "why didn't you get a twin turbo?" The simple answer is that I do not like turbos. Besides even though I love the sexy curves on my supra, the more I look at the Zs the more appealing its shape becomes. Anyway, enough rambling, in my not so distant future I see me in a 370z so if anyone in the Big Apple would be willing to give my an extended test drive that would be great!
enguyen88 is offline   Reply With Quote