View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 11:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
kennyz
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z
kennyz is on a distinguished road
Default 370z passenger airbag light

Hi guys , I am new to this forum. I just recently purchased my z last week 09 with 32k miles. I absolutely love this car! I tried doing some search regarding my problem but I had not find anything similar to my problem. Current problem is my passenger airbag light isn't illuminating at all whether there is a passenger or not. To my understanding from reading the manual , also with most cars, the passenger airbag light should illuminate when there Is no passenger sitting in the seat indicating that the airbag won't deflate, but my light isn't the case , it just doesn't light up at all besides when I turn on my car for the first 5 secs then it just stays off with the illumination. I am worry for my girlfriend since she is the one sitting in That seat. I had took the car to the dealership couple days ago and they said airbag is functioning properly , no error codes was found in the system. Today I took it to my usual car shop , he tells me the same thing, nobody can explain to me why it won't light up. There has to be an explanation. I am wondering if anyone of my fellow z owners had encounter this problem and can give me some help. Thank you so much for everyones time on reading this.
Kenny
kennyz is offline   Reply With Quote