View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fyalinks
Base Member

Drives: 94 Toyota Supra B M5
Fyalinks is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
First of all welcome, take you time in finding your 370z, then it time to enjoy. As far as your Supra goes, if you can I would keep it for many reasons. Good luck on your search and you and your family have a great Christmas!!
I would love to keep my Supra but that would make 3 cars without a garage...depending on how I feel when I do find my Z will be the final determining moment for the Supra's faith. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you have a great Christmas Holiday too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoszx12r View Post
Welcome to the 370Z forum. I love the supra and I think is a good one to keep + the
370Z. The 370 is way more Sexy and you will be happy.
I completely agree about to 370z's sex appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
Welcome!

Good luck on your Z search, and post pics when you find the right one.
Thank you. Pics will definitely be posted! Now I need to go buy a proper camera (iphone pics won't do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post
Welcome aboard! Former Supra TT owner here, and there I days I still miss that car. My 370Z, all these years later, helps to ease that sadness.

I'm at that point where I have a love hate relationship with the Supra. For the past 3 years I've been slowly doing OEM parts upgrades such as twin turbo wheels and brakes, but I'm at the point where the next step would be the engine and transmission which is a road I don't want to go down since I don't want a turbo car and the transmission alone costs half of what I paid for the car. The intent is to have a next that is better than my ex

Best of luck on your search for The Perfect Z!
Thanks a lot. Haven't been able to find the right one here in NYC. I might have to take a cross country trip like I did when I bought the Supra.
Fyalinks is offline   Reply With Quote