View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #365 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Biomanghs, Thank you for posting your experience with my product Reading reviews and comments from happy customers such as yourself is always a great pleasure and truly makes the hard work & long hours that go into hand fabricating each and every one of these units well worth it.

Happy Holidays!
Ryan Morgan
RJM Performance Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomanghs View Post
Hi all, new to the forum, but I have been lurking for some time. I previously owned a 350z touring in '05 and sold it. I have been longing to return ever since. I just purchased a 2015 touring with 153 miles on it. The only thing I disliked about the 350 was the clutch. It didnt release until almost to the top of the travel and the transition band was extremely narrow. I immediately put nismo suspension on it and opted to replace the clutch pedal with rjm performance. Like so many have said here in this thread, it is like a completely new car. No more jerking from a stop. You can adjust this pedal in every direction. I now have a wide transition band right in the middle of the travel and it is SUPER easy to shift. This mod has made more positive difference to the car per dollar spent than probably any mod I have ever put on any car I have owned! Great work Ryan!!

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote