View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 08:33 AM   #279 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostas View Post
beautiful Z carlitos! such a pity, I just got back from PR, from my vacation and wish I could see your car on the road, but you know, the wife would not understand why going to PR and start looking for car meets

But I did see a silver 370Z with an Amuse body kit on it, on my first day there, that was parked right outside my hotel.

Oh, and Puerto Rico is such a nice place, beautiful scenery, beautiful people, great weather!!! Just wish it was the same here
Daaamn bro if you tell me that i can arrange something with some friends and make a trip hahha!! anyway glad to know that you like this little island bro! is great... the streets are not soo good but everywhere you can find that problem i think hahaha! I think i have seen that silver 370z with amuse body kit.... i found him sometimes on the highway nice guy BTW

Thanks for the comments bro! i really appreciated
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote