View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 11:31 PM   #180 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Its a half mile roll racing event. I believe they want to keep tire spin to a minimum since its on a airstrip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Exactly. It's a half mile race where you get up to 40 by the second pair of cones and take off. Problem towards the end so many people would take off in the very beginning rather waiting till the cones to improve their mph. :/ That's what the Zr1 did. It freaking took off and looked like it beat me but when we got to the printout, he had 159mph and I had 161 on that particular run. Dude started early and still couldn't beat me. LOL That makes meh me feel good.
That's cool....I've seen these types of races before online but never knew how it worked or what the overall objective was.....I guess similar to the street races on a roll....

So question is does it come down to who crosses the line first or the trap speed.....For instance in your case with the ZR1 he started off early before the second cone....so I am assuming that he made it to the finish line first...but you had a higher speed...so in a situation like that who wins? Also is there a disqualification for those that jump or false start before the 2nd cone?
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote