View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 08:12 PM   #176 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
I always look forward to ur vids and once again thanks for delivering. ...

What type of racing event is this as I noticed u don't really get on it out of the box until u hit 3rd gear......is this a full mile drag race with same objective of reaching the finish line first with the fastest time or is top speed the overall goal? Curious as I have seen other racing events like this but it's nothing that we do or have practiced out here where I'm from. ...we just do the traditional 1/4 mile....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Its a half mile roll racing event. I believe they want to keep tire spin to a minimum since its on a airstrip.
Exactly. It's a half mile race where you get up to 40 by the second pair of cones and take off. Problem towards the end so many people would take off in the very beginning rather waiting till the cones to improve their mph. :/ That's what the Zr1 did. It freaking took off and looked like it beat me but when we got to the printout, he had 159mph and I had 161 on that particular run. Dude started early and still couldn't beat me. LOL That makes meh me feel good.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote