View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #273 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Good Am everyone lets give an update to my Build Well last Saturday I take the Z to a friend and one of my STI mechanics to install the brakes rotors, brake pads and new brake fluid. here are some pics

image2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

The parts are:
EBC USR Ultimax Rotors
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads'
Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid

It still on brake-in process cause as i read... i have to wait about 100-200 miles to get the best from the brake pads.. but daaaamn i love it so far... The car stop fcking great... can wait to test this setup at the track i know it will work great.

Other simple mod that i made was installing the Gram Lights decal on the wheels and paint the letters on the tires hahaha! looks great for me... but dont know if i will do it again (tires letters) hahaha!

image1 (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Sorry for the random pic i take it last night and i have my GF waiting for me to enter to the theater loooool! Later im going to take some good pics

And last update is not an upgrade hahaha!

image3 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

is that my Z already arrive to the 50k miles of pure enjoyment and satisfaction I love my Z and everything i have done on it.... Makes me Proud and I hope the 2016 get better!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote