View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 12:17 AM   #159 (permalink)
yushinrt
Base Member

Drives: 13 nissan 370z nismo
yushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond reputeyushinrt has a reputation beyond repute

i am nearly finshed with wiring it all up to the car unfortunately it started to rain so i had to stop doing what i was doing but, it a strightforward installation.

for me the trickiest part of the installation was drilling a hole for the joy stick and mounting the monitor to the base.

i used 5mm drill to drill a hole just big enough hole for the joystick to go in the hole then got the file out, to make it to a perfect fit then i used super glue to stick the joystick to mounting point, just watch out not to put to much glue to the joystick you don`t want to go on the joystick just the corner bit to make it hold to the monitor surrounds.

for the monitor i used thinist 3m double sided tape and used some duct tape hold it from the back like the picutre