View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to jump to my garage and strapped in to my car with my helmet and HANS device. Try this, first make sure your lap belt and crotch strap is tightened. Then slip on your hans and helmet and tension up your shoulder belts.

Sit as tall as you can in the seat literally pushing your shoulders up against the belts. Then use your helmet and push hard back against your seat compressing the Hans device in the process. You will feel the HANS device being push up over your shoulders. Now while maintaining the pressure with your helmet and your shoulders tighten belts as hard as you can.

Any better?