View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Replaced tires on SUV and...

Well long story short, took the old lady SUV to Merchant's and replaced the two front tires getting ready for a road trip. Now the TPS light will not go off, took it back to the place and they said all the tires including the spare are on 35 the factory recommend PSI.

I know that the 350Z you had to run it for a few miles before you could get a reading and the light went off. However the Toyota once the PSI is correct the TPS light will go off. Don't know about the 370Z.

I think the fucktard that replaced the tires messed up the TPS. Has anyone has this happened with a non-Nissan vehicle?
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote