View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 11:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
abdulisraddd
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z SP 7AT
abdulisraddd is on a distinguished road

Dealership closes at 7 for some odd reason so I called the guy told him to wait I showed up at 7:30 ..... The guy has the car ready running . Before I get to him to introduce myself he thought I would really enjoy him revving the crap out of the car 4-5 times......... Not at all

Went on a test drive but he had to take the car out of the lot and take it to the area which was 3 streets down for some reason to switch spots so I can drive while he was driving he kept redlining the car and improperly paddle shifting ... I'm really annoyed at this point

We go to talk numbers and he literally says it already has a price tag ... He thinks I knew nothing about the car so he tried to drop some fake knowledge on me about it and I called him out every single time

So he asks if I'm lying cash or loan I said depends on what price he can give me . Then after that he goes "the price tags on the car already"

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU ASK CASH OR LOAN THEN ?! Loool

He finally asked me to name a price I obviously will start hella low so I said 18 he laughed and was like "I'm calling it a night " I shook his hand with a smile and left

I'll get a call back tomorrow looool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk