View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 09:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
You don't see any GTR commercials either. Like you said they concentrate on the bread & butter cars as it's a hard sell to sell a Z to a family of 4+ if they don't have other vehicles that fit the need first.

Anyway, I think we all bought one without a commercial so the business methodology seems to be working. Some things seem to sell themselves

This is my favorite Z commercial though going back a few years
This.

Commercials for the GTR and 370Z, and other "super" cars for each car company, do exist, though they are mostly dominant right before and initial release of them. I do remember the first 370Z commercials, and once they have been on the market, they are phased out. There will always be a market and audience for a car like the Z and GTR, so no, Nissan won't spend the money on making additional commercials.