Thread: My first non VW
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 10:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
D.Stillwell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Fairlady Z34/6MT
D.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgosh View Post
Haha. I have to admit I really do like my buddy's wife's GTI. Fun car to row through the gears.
Lol Eh, my old 5th gen Maxima is fun too, much in the same way, all modded as well. But its still FWD like the GTI is a FWD 4 door. Not too fun for me. And the GTI is turbo for how little power it makes, no thanks. Id take my old Maxima with full loaded interior and real leather.

And, I drove the MT GTI. Are you serious when you said you like that tranny? Its not sporty at all, its made for the average joe who is bordeline horrible at driving MT lol its such an easy clutch to drive it feels like its made for crusing
D.Stillwell is offline   Reply With Quote