View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #65 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Chewing 33 View Post
I'm really liking my not so cheap winter tires/wheels. Because of my procrastination, tirerack only had 8" wide winter tires left, and the only 8" wide rims available at the time are the +35 mm OZ Ultraleggera's and the Blizzak lm-25. I was kicking myself for waiting too long because I had the notion that they'll add more rims the longer I waited, but that didn't happen. I basically had no choice but to go with this setup with the very limited selection.

It arrived a day before the NE snowstorm. My 25 mm spacers didn't arrive in time so I had no choice but to mount them on the Z. I also decided to pinstripe the lips red.

Drove great during the snow. Almost got stuck a few times Saturday night during the blizzard, but I got out of it. Reversing is practically almost useless since they are one directional tires. Hopefully my rear spacers arrive soon because the rear offset are ugly. The rear wheels are too sunken in.
The tucked rear is going to make it more oversteer happy, so you should notice an improvement once you correct the rear track.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote