View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intensions HF Cats - Barely used.

Let the bashing Begin!

In my defense, I use my bluetooth quite a bit so I need it just a TAD quieter in the CAB.

That said, I'm pulling my FI High Flow Cats off and putting my stockers back on. YEAH YEAH I'm an old man. Trick is the car is in the shop until it gets back from the painter so if you want them you need to give me a couple weeks to get the car back.

I paid 480 plus tax plus install but you can have them for $300 shipped. They were on the car for MAYBE 250 miles and should be in great shape still. If you want them, send me 50 to lock down the deal (or your word you wont flake) and the other 250 when they are ready to ship. (THIS IS JUST CATS, not an Exhaust...for you Newbee's)

Offers are welcome too. (I'll knock off another 75 if you swap mine out and have a lift available...so 225.00 with some labor )

Thank you.