View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 04:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

I think I know what you are asking. There are 2 bigger nuts at the bottom to remove the glass. Once you can see them, you need to adjust the window to not fully up, not fully down, Then you can remove them. They are hiding behind those black rubber covers adhered to the metal inner piece.

Once the glass is it you can take out a couple more bolts and get the metal plate out by rotating it up from the bottom and away from the door, it has two upper retaining bolts that need to 'fall into' the door then come out.

Honestly just check the FSM for the window replacement procedure and follow it, that's all I did and it was simple. An extra set of hands makes it that much faster but I did it alone not too bad.

No drilling required, if you have the drill out you're wrong lol

If you get stuck lemme know and I can maybe help.

Sent from my 6+