View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

DO IT!! Good deal to me like everyone else. As long as carfax is clean (which realistically only goes so far). Do what I did with both my Z's. Have them put it on the lift so you can look under the car. Everything but under the car always looks perfect. Seeing under it will really tell you the true story behind the car. That helped me stop a "for sure deal" i thought i was getting. If your not too sure what to look for, bring a mechanic or a guy that really knows what he's (or she ) is looking at/for. I was able to find a few minor things on both my Z's and the dealer went ahead and fixed it.

Cheers, and welcome to the Z family (hopefully)

BTW i got my 2012 Z roadster sport/tech package for $25K Out the door. 24K miles
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts

Last edited by Bshields22; 12-09-2015 at 01:50 PM.
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote