View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
ArokhX
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sports MT
ArokhX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
Can I just point out the hypocrisy of your post? How do you reconcile the dichotomy of hating on 10 objectively more common, relatively cheap, mods that people use to make their car subjectively look better to saying "OK" to, quite possibly, the most widely accepted form of RICE (and thus, stupidity) ever?

I mean, you list your age as 35. Surely you remember the late 90s/early 2000s where the worst offenders were always kids with import cars with underglow and lambo doors. I suppose at 35, you're just old enough to be one of those kids. I was too young to afford my own car at the time (or drive). But surely you've out grown the trend by now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
It's the "here's 10 stupid things opinion while I tell you how cool my stupid thing is" that makes OP's post hypocritical. I'm just curious how he manages the mental gymnastics necessary to navigate his points of what is considered stupid, and what isn't.
I don't recall asking for your opinion, but it has been duly noted. If you disagree with me, then This is not the forum for trolling or flaming.

Last edited by ArokhX; 12-08-2015 at 05:20 PM.
ArokhX is offline   Reply With Quote