View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 02:08 PM   #318 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I ever went to a Nissan Dealership and after doing my research and stuff I was taking a look under the hood and I was testing his knowledge too... sadly he failed.

I asked him if this 370z was turbo'd and he said yeah look right here and he points out the silver connectors to the OEM Intake MAF that goes to the ported intake manifolds. lol

I had a reallllllly good laugh about that one. I decided to test drive the car 5 times before I left the dealership for fun.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote