View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
dvboy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016,M6
dvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic Z View Post
Not sure what the differences between the 7000 and 8000 are, but I love my 8000. Thing has been impressive with streaming music from iphone 6 (Pandora). Phone calls have been crystal clear both ways. Back up camera picture has been very clear. SD and thumb drive works great. I like the way the GPS is laid out and how it can be configured. The steering wheel control adapter has worked flawlessly with it (volume, source and scroll). Should also mention the 4V pre-outs worked perfect with the bose system. Sounds great even without the bazooka sub (the little bose sub sounds much better with this HU, too). I like the EQ - many bands to adjust and 2 custom options. You can make the keys any color and the backround (dynamic) wallpapers are very cool! Those can also change colors. The look and finish seem to be made for the vehicle (looks factory). Highly recommend.
Great to hear,I ended up getting a great deal online on a 8000,now I just have to play the waiting game.
dvboy is offline   Reply With Quote