View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 08:39 AM   #5958 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
The possum started the problem, compounded by summer tires and mid 30s temps. I was only doing about 40 when the possum wandered out in the road. I don't swerve for small critters, because of the potential for bad things happening. I hit the possum with the left front tire, and instead of going over him, it skidded and upset the car. I got off the gas and stayed off the brake, and just steered. I almost had the car caught, the butt was coming around and once it came around, the car would have stopped. But I hit the transition of the intersection and it straightened the car and it slid sideways into the street sign. The possum was last seen heading west from the road....
That blows, but your ending sentence had me laughing my head off in the office. Customer service thinks I am now even more insane.