View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 08:35 AM   #5957 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
Dang, all that from a possum?
The possum started the problem, compounded by summer tires and mid 30s temps. I was only doing about 40 when the possum wandered out in the road. I don't swerve for small critters, because of the potential for bad things happening. I hit the possum with the left front tire, and instead of going over him, it skidded and upset the car. I got off the gas and stayed off the brake, and just steered. I almost had the car caught, the butt was coming around and once it came around, the car would have stopped. But I hit the transition of the intersection and it straightened the car and it slid sideways into the street sign. The possum was last seen heading west from the road....