View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 08:23 PM   #4320 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Yeah, I might. Car is still in the shop. Have to check on it tomorrow. Of all the Quaife LSD's on the market, mine and a few others are the only ones that have this particular manufacturer issue. The lip that holds the axle stub clip is too shallow. So it can just slip off... I ordered it a while back and don't have the receipt...so hopefully they can acknowledge that it is in fact their fault and just send another one or I'm gonna have a loooooot of digging to do to find some record of me purchasing it within the warrantee period.
good luck brother...