View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I must say I'm a bit upset with some of the responses here. You have to take into consideration that NOT EVERYONE is as savvy when it comes to internet or these forum softwares. You'll be surprised how many people gets lost in these forums and pm me to guide them to the right direction. I do that EVERYDAY without any grunt or being annoyed.

I'm sure OP is a mature guy ( judging by his profile info "retired") and being serious and asked a legitimate question. If he asked this question in my350z or other Z forums, "go search noob" or "facepalm" "let me google that for you" etc are typical "expected" responses. But on the370z, I thought I have worked hard to keep my forum different than those other ones . We want to keep a friendly environment where we welcome everyones questions. EVERY TIME, I welcome a new member in the "Introduction" section, I clearly tell them "Please feel free to ask any question you have and we will do out BEST to answer it". If this is what they get when they DO ask it, then i must say "I'm disappointed". If it's a new question, try to answer it. If it has been answered before, point them to the right thread/post. It's very frustrating when you ask a question and it turns into a big post fest with no real info in it. This is one of the big reason I opened this forum where you can post a topic, get the answer and you don't' have to deal with off topic/sarcastic replies that you get in those "other" Z forums.

Op, since you said cheap, Frost does bring up a good point.

You can hear some of the available exhausts here: 370Z Exhaust Sound Clip data base

F. I. exhaust Fast Intentions exhaust is here!

Berk exhaust Berk Technology 370Z Cat-Back exhaust GB 1&2 Updates!
which currently on GB only for $995!

Stillen exhaust Stillen Exhaust with Berk HFCs

+/- $1200 should be the cheapest getting a good exhaust that will make your exhaust sound bolder, louder .
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote