View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 07:17 PM   #4316 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
I have a spare headlight that u can try it on...

We still gotta get together one sunday to tackle my new headlight
yeah, buy the halos and demon eyes kit from iJDMtoys... do you want to throw in towards a new dremel? we did break my wife's dremel last time (guilt trip). I found one at Lowes for $60. If we pick up a cutting attachment for the dremel we can cut the plastic signal cone likes Kai's headlights from 180 and epoxy it to the 70mm halo then wire it to the soldering points I made last time.

I plan on doing a couple of things to my car next weekend. I need to finish my backup cam install, (need to buy the bypass kit) install dual halos (need to order 70mm led halos), and possibly plastic dip my wheels/handle in satin black (pick up a few cans). Let me know if you are down bro.