View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 03:26 PM   #481 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Pooya sent me updated pics via FB over the weekend and the damage is still pretty substantial to both mufflers, tips and axlebacks. Without it being fixed, he runs the risk of accidentally hitting a portion of the muffler that is already damaged and causing a hole/crack to form an exhaust leak VERY EASILY, whereas if these portions were undamaged then he would be in a better situation and chance of not forming a hole/crack in the exhaust.

With Kevin at Fast Intention quoting Pooya about $385 for each axleback section (includes shipping in price) that would be $770 and from what I remember this item was only listed for $750. Do not know if Pooya is comfortable sharing what he exactly paid for the item, but if he did say pay the $750, in the insurance game we call that a total loss and $750 would be paid to the insured.

I'm still told Pooya to push for a full refund of his money through paypal due to the extent of the damage and deception of the condition for the sale. Fraud is illegal haha

Also another for you Pooya, See if paypal will include him paying for the shipping for the damaged item back to him
Shipping it back to him will cost $200-$250... It's just such a shitty situation. PayPal is "investigating" till January 2nd. Not sure what they're investigating because they haven't asked for any proof yet. Maybe I should call them again... Also, you're spot on with my total cost for this exhaust = What I paid him + what it cost me to drive to the border and pick it up.
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote