View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #307 (permalink)
EzDz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z Nismo Tech
EzDz has a spectacular aura aboutEzDz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicntaeG35 View Post
I got one i would love to add to this thread. I was shopping around for a 370z a couple of years ago to trade for my G35. I spent the whole afternoon going dealer to dealer looking for what I wanted. I finally found a black nismo in Sylacauga, AL. We talked about the car and finances for a little bit and I was about to take it for a test drive. As I'm standing there waiting for them to find the keys, one of the employees is standing there telling me about some of his old sports cars and starts to talk about the Z. He tells me that the Z had adjustable sport sususpension that adjust with the push of a button (the SRM button). I was know fool but I wanted to play along. I said "oh really? what exactly does it do?" He goes on to tell me that when you turn it on and off, it tightens/loosens the springs. After I hear enough stupidity from this guy I finally had to ruin it for him that the little "s-mode" button has nothing to do with suspension haha his face got real red when I told him to ride with me and showed him what it really did. Just goes to show that some salesmen haven't the slightest clue about the vehicles on their lot haha

Not a nissan dealer but I was looking at a roush in a ford showroom when I dropped my work truck off. I was curious and looking at the stock rear tire size on a stage 2 and a salesman goes "thats just a body kit you know". Literally made me angry lol