View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 09:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveStyle View Post
Hey bullitt, or anyone running the hammerhead GTM oil pan and a TT kit.... should we still go with something like the 34 row Setrab cooler if we ever want to take it to the track? Or will a 25 row or something medium-sized be sufficient due to the increased oil capacity of the pan?

I'd like to be able to take my car to a road course, but don't want to be fighting over-cooling all the time on the street. I will have a thermostatic sandwich plate, but still thought I'd ask, not sure how much more heat we'll be dealing with for these snails...

Tony at FI says they have heat issues with anything under a 34 row. I'm running a 25 row with my BP kit and I never deal with heat issues but the G has more grill area.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote