View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 08:47 PM   #305 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Here's one of many

When I was half looking to find a Z I was with a friend of mine who was going to replace her '99 Maxima with either a new one or an Altima with the 6.
As we walked onto the lot a salesperson came up, flipped her info pad open and asked for my phone number and name before we even got past hello.
My friend was the one we were there shopping for, not me, but I figured I WAS looking so I thought no harm in that. I explained that I was interested in a 370 if she could find me the right one. I stipulated that it had to be a coupe, A7 and not black. A couple of weekends later we were back again and the dealer had a 2015 MB M6 vert being prepped in the wash bay. Not two days later I get a call, you guessed it, she had a new black convertible I might be interested in.
WTF? Why would you even waste your breath, and my time. I didn't even return the call, but you can guess how that would've gone.
My friend had originally bought her Maxima from that dealership in 2000 and wanted to buy from them again since she'd had every service done there and had relationship with them. They had such limited inventory and screwed around so much she bought elsewhere. I also bought my Z elsewhere (that's another story) and also bought a new Murano for my kid, also elsewhere.
Three sales lost due to the utter incompetence of two salespersons.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote