Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #2358 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
I didn't want another XDwhatever. I already had one. Just wouldn't be on par with what i already have in the M. And I've always wanted an HK. This one was tucked back in a darker corner of the case and you really couldn't make out what it was. Kind of like an omen.

I love the compactness of it and the action on the slide. The decocker was a big plus for me. I don't give a **** that it is on the back of the slide. From your perspective they screwed up but I think it was a smart decision. And I like that it doesn't have a safety lever. That makes it quicker for me to operate and no mishandling possibilities between the slide release and safety like i've experienced on other pistols. These polymers were designed for speed and efficiency. Glad they stuck to that concept.
Don't get me wrong I like the slide decocker even though I prefer the standard style but it sacrificed a feature I really like on HK pistols.