Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #2356 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
Could have gotten an XDs in 45.

Nice buy though, welcome to the HK family!

There is a reason I have 6 HKs.

I like the P30's in general but HK messed up with that slide mounted decocker. I prefer the decocker to be apart of the safety like all the rest of HK pistol family. Also since the decocker is on the slide you can't swap out the triggers like you can with the USP, P200, HK45, and the non-slide mounted decocker variants of the P30. That is one of the reasons I want a P30L V1. The other reason is that the V1 has the LEM light trigger like what I have installed in my HK45s

I didn't want another XDwhatever. I already had one. Just wouldn't be on par with what i already have in the M. And I've always wanted an HK. This one was tucked back in a darker corner of the case and you really couldn't make out what it was. Kind of like an omen.

I love the compactness of it and the action on the slide. The decocker was a big plus for me. I don't give a **** that it is on the back of the slide. From your perspective they screwed up but I think it was a smart decision. And I like that it doesn't have a safety lever. That makes it quicker for me to operate and no mishandling possibilities between the slide release and safety like i've experienced on other pistols. These polymers were designed for speed and efficiency. Glad they stuck to that concept.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote