View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Fans boys you mean? Think that sums it up.

Welds can crack , I've seen it on all, does that mean everyone's stuff is junk? Who cares about gaskets? They all use the same crap unless you buy aftermarket multiply ones and even those rust as they're made of steel. I don't even run gaskets. RTV copper silicone gasket maker works great. And whether it's a pure USA made 304ss alloy or cheaper Chinese it'll still out last the car! Pitting or surface rust does nothing to the steel. I've run it all even on hotter running turbo applications for well beyond 50,000 miles and multiple salty winters. Fast Intentions makes great stuff but guess where their mufflers, resonators and flanges come from? Vibrant. Guess where Vibrants stuff is made? China. It's all the same. Yes my OBX is a copy of FI or someone but I bought it from someone here and the power increase before and after where right on par with me not spending 1/3 of someone else's. It's still 100% stout, no issues, and welds and craftsmanship where fine. Been over 2 years too!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (404.7 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by synolimit; 12-04-2015 at 03:55 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote