Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 11:08 AM   #41 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Saweet!! Nice hood and fenders! Are you going to leave it CF or paint match it?

Give me an update on fitment of the fenders. I'm looking to get their other version next summer.
Full Carbon Fiber haha no paint, I figure if the Frp/partial carbon fiber fenders were different in price enough to get it painted then I would but it was only a little cheaper. So not enough to paint, I just went full CF. Will keep them full CF too. I need to look into a front bumper now but just need to get the money again. The front bumper will look retarded for a while with a nice full CF bumper and fenders lol. I wanna do either a full CF Fujimura Front Bumper or a Full CF Amuse Front bumper.

I will give you an update on the fitment when I get them of course.
I told Lohit to take his time and try and make sure their are as perfect as possible. Right now with the swamped Black Friday and Cyber Monday/Week I'm looking 4-5 weeks production time. I'll get to go pick them up or something since I live like 20 mins from their shop

Honestly the VF1 fenders would be a good deal right now, you should message Lohit and see how much of a discount you cant get. Just tell him Gavin told you to contact him.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote