Thread: Won't turn off
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 09:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
Sounds like a bad push button switch to me. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
... Maybe pop the button off and check to make sure the connector hasn't come loose. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
check the connection on the start button
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
... Have you popped it off to see if the connector is loose?

If you have checked the fob battery (or placed fob in fobgina), then the next thing I would check is the connector(s) going to the switch. Plenty of DIYs on this site or use the FSM (see link in my sig). If the connector(s) is in place, then check the wiring from the switch connector to the ECM (or is it BCM?). Wiring diagrams, pinouts, physical locations, &c are in the FSM. If the connector and wiring check out, it's probably the switch.