View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 02:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
RN SHARK
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z, 14 SRT GC
RN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond repute

Kid, you live in California. Why do you keep looking at A/S tires? You have a Z, put summer tires on it. It doesn't get that cold, even up in San Jose. You can get the Potenza RE-11's cheaper than the OEM RE050A's from Tirerack. That's what I run. Get them shipped to your house and take them to Discount Tire and have them installed. Pull some cash out of your savings if you have to, but do it right. And be happy they aren't Pirelli P Zeros that run me $500/piece.
Now stop asking and just go do it correctly.
RN SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote