View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 07:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
itsEz
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
itsEz is on a distinguished road
Default My Z won't start!

Hey guys as the title says, I was in the middle of a interior led light strip install passing under the feet of the cab.

I used the fuse box to the left of the clutch as a power source there's only so many blank spaces and I thought I used a space that had a place for a 10a fuse. Would this cause some kind of short on the whole car? It drained my battery, got a brand new one and it started on the first try, it hit me as soon as I went to turn it off that I should have just left the car running to recharge the alternator but could that have caused the alternator to go bad?

I immediately pulled out the light with the fuse connector, all I was trying to do is test that it would light before I made the install permanent I didn't plug it it longer than a few seconds... I post where plugged into on the fuse box if it matters. Help, already $200 in for the new battery and afraid they aren't going to be any help since when I bought the battery they didn't hand me a receipt since it was closing time we were both trying to get out.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
itsEz is offline   Reply With Quote