View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #454 (permalink)
tmack93
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z SC M6
tmack93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
Man I have the worst luck. Rear tires are bald as can be and the camber wear was just awful from the road tripping, twisty road fun, and a couple of road course events. Then I hear a hiss noise every rotation of the wheels/driveshaft coming from underneath the car. Took it to a shop and couldn't find anything... Checked all bushings, driveshaft joints, rotors and calipers... then my front tire just went. Checked the backside and looks like my toe was off enough to tear up the inner sidewall and puncture enough of it to rip it.

Needless to say it was time for new tires. So I ordered a fresh set of Potenza RE11. Went with 265 up front instead of 275 due to availability and probably going to help more since I was having rubbing issues. I hate Michelin for having 305 and 295 on backorder so it's time to try a new set of tires. First time running these so I am fairly excited. Heard great things about them.

This sets me aside from getting some more performance being done. The bill was $1300 for these tires! They should all be here monday

As a joke I also put my last set of replacement Tredwear letters on the spare haha. Causes quite a commotion on the streets

IMG_20151012_104705 by datsunpride, on Flickr

20151012_130615_Richtone(HDR) by datsunpride, on Flickr
The Tire Lettering on the Spare freaking killed me man, just read through this whole thread, never too late to follow an awesome build!