View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #451 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
I usually got the "put you over my knee and spank you" punishment from mom when I got in trouble. If I got in bad trouble dad came in with the belt after work.
Closest I got to dodging it was when my mom spanked me and I put a hardcover children's book down the back of my pants thinking she wouldn't notice when she spanked me.

Anyways... Pooya, need an update brotha!
Lmao that's funny... I've tried something like that too but usually gets them going more

Anyway. PayPal closed the case because tracking shows delivered. I picked up the exhaust, there are no bolts or nuts. Main problem is a huge scrape on a muffler which I was not made aware of. Part of me wants to just say **** it. What should I do?
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote