View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 03:23 PM   #351 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried PM'ing you (equalme) a couple of times and have not heard back from you since you received my payment.

Timeline goes as follows:
- 11/4/2015: Payment sent ($400)

- 11/7/2015: You confirmed you received the payment and told me you hadn't gotten a chance to start on my handles because of bad weather, no problem. This was also the last day you had communication with me.

- 11/17/2015: Saw some members received handles so I figured I would ask what was the status on mine....no response.

- 11/26/2015: Sent another PM and no response.

- 12/2/2015 (Today): Still no sign from you, yet you have been visiting the forum.

I understand that the weather plays a role here, but being a fellow Texan I know there were a couple of decent weeks that never got to cold/humid before the current weather we sit in right now. Anyways...I just want a an update, what is so hard to respond to a customer that paid and keeping him up too date?

Almost a month with no response from you after paying $400 kinda sounds of the sirens.

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote