View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 05:19 PM   #4175 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urdeliveryguy View Post
Got together with a buddy of mine for some range fun on my birthday/vacation a few weeks back. 100yrd/50yrd range. Beautiful day in pa. Made better by the $11 a box for 9mm deal I found at cabelas. It was one of those 1 hour only specials. I happened to be in the right place at the right time so I stocked up.

Shooting his wartime 1943 mosin. Such a sweet gun. It was dead accurate.

My table. M&P9 fullsize, shield9, a ruger lcr 38sp, and my buds new Taurus 38sp (no idea on model)

My full size 9 was shooting 8" targets and soda bottles at 50yrd. I'm pleased with the purchase. Groupings sucked but I was hitting. My friend bought that Taurus on the same day I bought the 9. It sucked so bad it's already sold. Thing was garbage. Neither of us could hit anything with it. Not even at 7yrds out.
OMG!! you have a BOOM STICK!!! My brother has one of those and a K31. Those boom sticks are crazy!! We were shooting at old rotors from a Miata at around 50yards. They blast right through them !!! That Boom stick has a mighty kick!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote