View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEK View Post
So for those who insist on using your Z's only on good weather, I am not one to condemn but will say that a my Z was my dream car for lots of years and could not afford it due to having a house and kids so they were a priority. Now I have it and drive it all year round. This will be my second Winter here in NE and can say that the winter tires I bought made a difference....Here are some pics, please enjoy...
Summer Z with the rays Attachment 110021

with Winter booties Attachment 110017
It's crazy how the lighting in the photos makes your car look a completely different color!
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote