View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #1043 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The engines were confirmed 2 years ago down to the boost gauge, but it was the one true fact everyone insisted was a rumor too. Lol
If u go back and check my old posts I would post confirmed articles n people still thought it a rumor... Lol

Just like now when I say the grip Z is there Z chassis. People say its rumor. Nissan made it obvious in the way they made the 3.0 obvious. But so much chatter has y'all doubting even the facts... Lol The only rumor there's that the will be a 3 door crossover. BUT THE Z WILL BE ON A MODIFIED VERSION OF THAT 2,500LB CONCEPT.

I GUARANTEE IT!

The real question is. How many more years? 3? 5? 7? Smh.

I won't be surprised if we go 3 years without a Z selling.

You also forget we have a group who either hope nissan discontinues the Z and another that doesnt believe there is another Z coming out lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote