View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #1042 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
So motor trend spotted the new Q60 uncovered on the streets (which looks really good) Badge on the front fenders shows "3.0t" Ladies and gentlemen I think it's safe to say we're expecting twins! Remors suggest 375 hp! Maybe Nismo we'll have more.
The engines were confirmed 2 years ago down to the boost gauge, but it was the one true fact everyone insisted was a rumor too. Lol
If u go back and check my old posts I would post confirmed articles n people still thought it a rumor... Lol

Just like now when I say the grip Z is there Z chassis. People say its rumor. Nissan made it obvious in the way they made the 3.0 obvious. But so much chatter has y'all doubting even the facts... Lol The only rumor there's that the will be a 3 door crossover. BUT THE Z WILL BE ON A MODIFIED VERSION OF THAT 2,500LB CONCEPT.

I GUARANTEE IT!

The real question is. How many more years? 3? 5? 7? Smh.

I won't be surprised if we go 3 years without a Z selling.