View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
Glad to know I am not the only one that has been bugging them for months with questions. Their responses have always been top notch.

What tires are you running?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
Same here. Been back and forth, changing my mind, asking questions for awhile and finally picked up some Avant Garde wheels from Jason. Very happy with the service!
Add me to the list of "pests." I've been going back and forth with Jason by PM the last couple of days and he's been great. I sent him, what I think, is my last message yesterday with a few more questions and hope to hear from him today before making a purchase.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote